Wednesday 21 September 2011

What do you think of this introduction to my essay?

I've been having difficulty, and I'm not sure if this sounds too wordy or like I'm trying to hard haha =] (I'm a Sophmore in high school) Thanks!



The power to transform other people鈥檚 lives and to cause a change in oneself is a vital characteristic of dignity. Grant Wiggins in A Lesson Before Dying, by Ernest J. Gaines, and John Coffey in The Green Mile demonstrate such power in different ways. It is questionable which of the following, selfless dedication to another or commitment to change in oneself and the other, is more respectable. However, both men display a type sacrifice which we should all recognize for its inclusion of love and purpose.
What do you think of this introduction to my essay?
Yup...see my previous answer please.