Wednesday 21 September 2011

I need people to look at my college essay and give feedback? (Gay theme and its short lol)?

Here Is The Essay:





I believe that I will be able to add a truly unique voice to the Tufts University Class of 2014. I like to think of myself as the gay guy who defies all of the stereotypes that people have about gays. I enjoy sports, most of my friends are guys, I am not really interested in fashion, and I grew up in a conservative town in the South. In fact, my best friend did not even believe me when I told him that I am gay.

Although I am not “out of the closet” yet, I believe that I will be able to truly express myself for the first time in my life at Tufts. I expect the Northeast to be a far more accepting environment than my current situation. Hopefully, I can counteract many of the negative stereotypes that people have regarding gay people and do my part to help further advance the gay rights movement. At Tufts, I hope to finally be able to “come out of the closet” and to counteract stereotypes and change people’s negative opinions about gay people.







I want your feedback please!

Thanks
I need people to look at my college essay and give feedback? (Gay theme and its short lol)?
I'm guessing this is a work in progress. Not bad so far. The only recommendation I have is to loose %26quot;Although I am not “out of the closet” yet,%26quot;. The intended reader could see it as an indication of lack of confidence or perhaps insincerity.
I need people to look at my college essay and give feedback? (Gay theme and its short lol)?
Do..not..



Write about being gay.



and to be honest, you sound ://



How should I put it. In the early stages of finding who u are. Doesnt seem like u know it all and have it figured out. so i would say..just write another one.



p.s. Even if ur reader was gay, you go to say that men with fashion are steryotypes and put them down as a bad thing. The person reading your essay could be a flammer and someone wit a PhD.

just skip the contraversal subjects and go to something that describes..an epiphany.
  • How do i wash my duvet cover
  • Ideas for a Summer quilt layout
  •