Friday 16 September 2011

If you are a born again Christian, how has Jesus Christ changed your life?

I love hearing how people's lives have been transformed.
If you are a born again Christian, how has Jesus Christ changed your life?
i was living life like it didnt matter cause i thought when i died that was it but thank God He found me and my family we all got saved less than a year ago but i dont know what i would do with Him in our lifes Prais God!!!! I can go on and on but not now i dont want to feel like im trying to get the attention Glory to God!!!
If you are a born again Christian, how has Jesus Christ changed your life?
I was a born-again Christian apologist for many years before I reverted to my original weak atheist/agnostic state, this time with a pantheist bent.



JC changed my life the same way DaVinci, Gandhi, Lennon, Carlin. and Hicks did... he had a lot of great ideas worth pondering and holding as personal moral ideals. Great guy, all things considered.
Early this summer I went to a CIY convention in Grantham, PA. Now I had been going to church for about 2 years and was starting to make my way back to God. I had been to %26quot;conferences%26quot; before for a weekend or so and been effected but not like this.

I was pretty nervous going because most of the people I was going with had been before and knew where everything was and what was going to happen. I hadn't talked to any of those people because for the past year I've had it rough.

I won't go in to too much crazy detail here (but if you would like to know specifics, email me. I'll be glad to tell) but so many amazing things happened to me that week.

Another girl in my group ended up having similar problems and fears as me and we opened up a lot. I became honest and open about my struggles with my group and they accepted and helped me and also opened up themselves. I learned so much about myself and I felt God move in my life in so many ways.

I cried every night during the evening session (one of the times that we had worship and a speaker) and it was great. It wasn't ever about self pity or sadness. It was the overwhelming feeling of realization and want to be the kind of person God wants us to be. I was completely moved by the experience.

After 5 days totally encompassed by God, His spirit, and other God loving individuals my life was completely changed. In the first time in years I haven't felt depressed. Since i came back i have not spent one day being upset or sad. I have had things that made me upset but I have come back from that and just continued to be happy.

Jesus is so much a part of my life and after CIY I am looking to start witnessing when I go back to school in a month. I have been praying about it regularly and I feel God wants me to start talking to people about Him and the amazing life you can have as a christian.



I am considering being baptised again to really get my life fully on track for Jesus. I was baptised when I was a little kid but I feel that after I lived my life all those years not as a christian really living their life for God I might want to get rebaptised.



But yeah..

My life now with Jesus has been great. I am so happy and I just love living life now.

=)




Well, the first thing that happened was I gave up drinking, smoking, and cursing immediately (by God's grace only). I had tried to quit smoking several times before without success. Then I started attending a Bible-believing church and reading the Bible. I was just amazed at how God made the words real to me and how they just about jumped off the page. That was many years ago. I have had many answers to prayer. God is so faithful. Mostly, I thank Him for being my Lord and Savior. I am far from perfect, but I'm a better person than I used to be, thanks to God. He has led me through many trials and His Holy Spirit guides me. My life is so much better than it used to be. I have real friends now, not just drinking buddies. God has given me ways to serve Him that are such a blessing. I could go on and on but that's enough for now. Psalm 40:2
Praise Yeshua! I love Jesus! He has saved me from hell and I am soooo grateful. He came to my little sister and told her that He is coming very soon! ;)



Guess what...?

We went on vacation for a week and when we got back my cat was gone, so I thought %26quot;ahh... he'll come back later%26quot;. But he didn't. It's been 4 days now and I've been worried that he wouldn't ever come back. So my mother and I made posters and put them in people's mail boxes all around my neighborhood and we waited.



So today when I took my dog for a walk I went to a hill and I started praising God, and then my cell phone rang, and it was a lady who said she found my cat! So I just started laughing with joy, I couldn't believe it, I mean I didn't think that anybody would find him, so I just thanked God!



Thanks Jesus!
It has changed everything. My attitude about people, I'm not as negative. I have more hope for the world and I understand better how things work and why people act the way they do.(peace).
He has changed my life remarkably. I love the Lord. He has saved my life. I don't know where I'd be without him.
For years I lived for me. Now I live for Him.



He died for me - seems like the least I can do is to live for Him.
if you are born again?

doesn't xtians avoid reincarnation?

born xtian again? (b o r i n g)

sorry...didnt get it.
I didn't have to be born again. Mom and Dad got it right on the first try.
I have a joy and peace in my life that I cannot explain, other than to say that the Holy Spirit indwells me! Alleluia!
It's because of Him that I am able to forgive. That's a biggie.
i dont mind submitting now!