Friday 16 September 2011

Could u pray for my friend Tanya?

I am really worried about my friend right now? She is such a wonderful person who and does so much for people all the time and has changed many people鈥檚 lives because of it. However her life is a constant struggle and she is now at a breaking point. She has lost faith in God because she鈥檚 done so many great things for people but nothing good鈥檚 happening in return. She鈥檚 thinking about killing herself and I鈥檓 worried. I have no idea how I can help her. I was wondering if you could help pray for her?
Could u pray for my friend Tanya?
Absolutely, I will. I also encourage you to stay active in her life. Be a source of positive nurturing. I believe in the power of prayer but I also believe God gave us the ability and responsibility to put our beliefs into action. Have people send her cards or letters, or even call and say thank you for all she has done. Look up some scriptures that would encourage her or buy her a daily devotional book. Be a %26quot;doer%26quot; of the Word. Be blessed and know, I'll be praying.
Could u pray for my friend Tanya?
omg of course!

i was really depressed in the winter and i can relate a little. she needs someone. dont pressure her to talk to u but thats what she mostly needs
I will pray for her.

It sounds like she has done many great things. But She should not look for a reward in this life. For all her work and deeds that go unpaid in this life are rewarded ten fold in the next. A good deed is not a deed if you expect something in return, merely a job in which you want to get something in return.
Heavenly Father, I pray that you will strengthen and establish Tanya in her faith as she goes through these trials in the name of the Lord Jesus, thank you.



1 Peter 5:6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, 7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. 10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. 11 To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.
I will not pray, but I really really think if you care for her like I think you do then you will call suicide hot line for her. Or do something to help her.
no...
Chemical imbalance cannot be remedied by praying.
of course!!! keep praying for your friend and hang in there!! just try to encourge her and be a good friend :) God has a plan for her, and it could mean ending her life sooner but try to talk to her about God
Life is not easy. Sometimes it takes us to the breaking point. One cannot pretend to help others if we cannot take care of ourselves, first.



When the going gets tough, we have to remind ourselves what took us there in the first place and why we made the choices we made. Like the gospel says, when we start building let us make sure we have the resources to finish, otherwise we will have to give up half way and we will be laughed at.



If she did her homework, then, let her put herself in God麓s hands. My best wishes to you and your friend.

.
Ya I'll pray for her, and when she jumps out of a five story window, I'll pray to god that she gets a good seat.