Wednesday 21 September 2011

Brother asked me this question, thus replied based on mdical terms. But am wondering if you have SOLUTION....

Dear Srijana



I am very much delighted to know about your most important struggle: relationship issue is the key point to lead Pleasant life and you are there with a great solution. I believe you have changed numbers of people鈥檚 lives and turned their hell lives into heavenly lives. Your surrendered life, without having any profit, towards this imperative and critical issue is your most beautiful crown, which is too finest to king even. Now considering all this, I would like to ask a solution to my dreadfully problem have occurred in my life.



My girlfriend had very nice and respectable behavior for 4 years. However, she has changed in her attitude and her behavior. Now one of the most irritating problem for me is she wants to have sex very often, while I hate sex and sexual activities from my core of heart. As concerning my nature, even I am ready to be killed rather than to have sex. Therefore, she says that she would have sex with others if I permitted her and would be happy. Hence, I have permitted her if she were happy by doing that. She is like hedonist though.



Also try to be separated, but she can commit suicide if I leave her, perceiving her activities I bet . I am so perplex and anxious what is the best way to be separated or be



managed well in our lives, I wonder if you have effective suggestion for that.??? and if you give me an advice to go to doctor I will not go because I want to remain as I am. I hate sex. In addition, please don鈥檛 thing that I am gay type, I am not that one. I am just religious person.



Thank you very much



Seeking forward your best answer



Brother Shakespeare, north America
Brother asked me this question, thus replied based on mdical terms. But am wondering if you have SOLUTION....
Why did you ever get married then??
Brother asked me this question, thus replied based on mdical terms. But am wondering if you have SOLUTION....
What religion teaches you to hate sex? Sex is a natural progression in an adult relationship. I can understand abstaining until marriage, but a general hate for sex....Where's Dr. Phil when you need him?????
These 2 people are obviously on different planes both mentally and emotionally. To hate sex, even as a religious person is not at all normal. This man needs to sit this girl down and break it off. She has emotional issues if she has threatened suicide and he has his own issues as he would rather be killed than to make love with the girl he claims to love. My suggestion....a good english teacher and ending the relationship.
Send the letter back with an attached note that reads: %26quot;You're both nuts and I can't help you.%26quot;