Saturday 24 September 2011

I need your opinion! Please!!!?

I'm writing a short novel of some sort, for fun, and I want your opinion. It is about a selfish woman who is in a car accident and is in the hospital. The man in the conflicting car is in the hospital bed beside her and he influences her in a good way and changes her, but he dies of some symptoms of the accident (don't worry it is not as corny as it sounds). He is a sort of John Doe type figure. Anyway, This is just the beginning part (before the actually story begins, like in the dedication part) so tell me what you think.



P.S. I'm only 13 so don't expect it to be a Pulitzer Prize winner.



Mary McCarthy once wrote, “We all live in suspense from day to day, from hour to hour; in other words, you are the hero of your own story.” From this I had concluded that I would be my own hero because nobody else could have an influence of my life if I didn’t want him or her to. But everybody has to be wrong once in a while, no matter how much you thought you were right. Things happen not by chance, but for a specific purpose that cannot be avoided. This is called fate and though one might not believe it is real, it helps others believe that is why things happen. This is a story about a hidden hero who emerged, not from out of anywhere, but from right beside me and made me believe that fate had some influence on people’s lives.



Here is the ending type thing, I know it is cliché, so please remember this is a rough draft.



As I look back on my life I remember the great Charles Dickens saying, %26quot;Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show.%26quot; I now know that the hero of my life was that man in the hospital. The man that showed me what life is really about. It is not about how big your house is, or how much money you have. It is about the people who allow you to be you and those who are there for you, even after they visit the pearly gates of heaven. John Doe has influenced my life and now I wish to influence someone else's because that is what life is really about.
I need your opinion! Please!!!?
I think that idea could be great. Sort of like the idea from the movie Pay It Forward.

Just don't get stuck in this ending. Let the ending flow from the rest of the story.
I need your opinion! Please!!!?
yeah :) it's really good
wow that was sort of touching, i think its great. i like writing stories for fun too! but i think you have talent
First of all, the whole premise is false. A hospital would never place a male and female in the same room. Even in an ER or ICU, the rooms are cordoned off.
I like it,

Its very detailed.

=]
sounds like a great story...keep up the good work:) thanks for answering my baby name question:)
Wow. I think it's really great. I'm 12, almost 13, and I love writing stories for fun. I think this is a great idea. Just by reading this I can tell you have a great talent for writing. Good luck with the rest of the story, and have fun with it.

? Julz
  • suite my skin tone
  • baby ducks eat
  •