Wednesday 21 September 2011

Has anyone every had a powerful spirtual or supernatural experience?

Has anyone every had a powerful vision, near death experience, or supernatural experience or premonition or know of anyone who has? Don't answer if you don't feel comfortable. And be honest also, if you haven't or don't know of anyone who has say so. No making fun of people's beliefs or stories or anything.



And part two who has that changed your life, views or faith?
Has anyone every had a powerful spirtual or supernatural experience?
Yes. Read here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



Yes. It completely changed my life.



To Him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory for ever and ever. Jesus is Lord.
Has anyone every had a powerful spirtual or supernatural experience?
Life is a supernatural near death nightmare.
Yes it's a verry long story so I can't really explain it now

It made my faith stronger than ever before
yes i have. yes, it has changed my life, drastically.

i now know things i never thought i would before.



if you're interested in them, go to barnes and noble to the new age section, and you should be able to buy a book titled %26quot;out of body experiences, how to have them and what to expect%26quot; by robert peterson. it's an excellent book on the subject. it's definitely worth your money.
Meditation is a powerful spiritual experience.
I was in a car wreck three years ago which caused me to be in the hospital nine months and die an come back more times than I care to remember.



I learned many things on the other side and it only confermed what I had always suspected. If you want to know in more detail feel free to email me.
all these things are completely irrational and simply do not exist outside the mind of he who has had it. if you want a near death experience, hold your breath till you pass out. when you do, you will start breathing again and possibly wake up with a headache.