Wednesday 21 September 2011

My fianc茅 lets things upset her easily and it鈥檚 not doing her good?

My fianc茅 gets lets things upset her easily. Such things include stress and minor problems with friends. This doesn鈥檛 bother me but I want to help her out. I enjoy doing things to better people鈥檚 lives. I feel that if she changes this, she will be much happier and better off. What are some ways I can successfully do this? Thanks for your help.
My fianc茅 lets things upset her easily and it鈥檚 not doing her good?
I'm in the exact position as your fiance. Trust me when I tell you this, give her some time to vent and complain, she'll feel better (but you gotta really listen to her and comfort her!)! After giving her the space to do that keep on being supportive and caring. Show/tell her you'll always be there for her. Give her great advice on how to deal with her problems. Take her out and have fun to get her mind off those things that stress her out. That's what my Boyfriend did with me, it really helped :)
My fianc茅 lets things upset her easily and it鈥檚 not doing her good?
The female persuasion can be highly emotional however, most women are not looking for solutions but for a shoulder to cry on. You should tell her what you told answers and see what she says.
Always reassure her. Whatever the problem may be, ask her if she'd like to talk about it or whether she'd prefer her own space. She can come to you whenever shes ready to talk. Support her when she needs it and reassure her that things may not be as bad as they seem and she shouldnt take it to heart if its not necessarily aimed at her. As for dealing with stress, find something that can take her mind off it, maybe a hobby that you can do together?
Just keep reminding her not to let it bother her. I do the same thing. I get upset about my male co workers all the time... They joke with eachother on a daily basis and then tease me and I use to let it bother me, But My husband THE WONDERFUL MAN THAT HE IS told me that by them teasing me so much, they are just treating me like one of the guys... thats how guys are he said. So now i dont let it get to me... I use to cry about it. But its just boys bein boys...
ask her if she thinks if getting upset will help the situation any . it usually just makes things worse . tell her the next time she wants to ,to sit and think about she feels she needs to do without the stress . tell her she is only hurting herself do you think that the others care if shes upset or not .people nowadays just think of themselves .
Best advice ever: Don't try to save them from anything. Girls don't want the guys to jump in and solve the problem for them. They just want someone to listen to them, and be there for them. Let her deal with her demons. Stay out of it.!
Sounds like she needs to relax more. Take up walking every day with her and focus on more positive things. I don't deal well with stress so normally plan an outing a least one day a week. Others try medication....