Wednesday 21 September 2011

GUYSSSSSSS I AM SO DESPERATE I SO NEED HELP ON ThOsE !!! pls helP ME FOR 10 POints RIGht away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

When, in disgrace with fortune and men’s eyes,

I all alone beweep my outcast state,

And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless1 cries,

And look upon myself, and curse my fate,

Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,

Featured like him, like him with friends possess’d,

Desiring this man’s art, and that man’s scope,

With what I most enjoy contented least;

Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising,

Haply2 I think on thee, and then my state,

Like to the lark at break of day arising

From sullen3 earth, sings hymns at heaven’s gate:

For they sweet love rememb’red such wealth brings

That then I scorn to change my state with kings.







1.) What is the speaker’s mood in the first quatrain?

2.) In the second quatrain, how does the speaker view other people’s lives?

3.) What change occurs in the third quatrain?

4.) What does the concluding couplet mean?
GUYSSSSSSS I AM SO DESPERATE I SO NEED HELP ON ThOsE !!! pls helP ME FOR 10 POints RIGht away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
1.) The speaker feels lonely and probably had been out casted by their friends.

2.) The speaker views the people lives full of rich and hope but he/she despises him/herself for thinking that.

3.) The speaker then sees a light of hope.

4.) The speaker sees a light of hope and tells him/herself that he will change his ways and be a better person.
GUYSSSSSSS I AM SO DESPERATE I SO NEED HELP ON ThOsE !!! pls helP ME FOR 10 POints RIGht away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
1. sad and lonely

2. they have a better life than him/her,

3.idk

4.idk.
I am no %26quot;Poet%26quot; first of all. I was flipping around and decided to see what the Poets were up to. I'll ty to answer



1. In the first quatrain(whatever that is I can only try to refer back to the area I think the question fits). The mood is desolate and hopeless. %26quot;Bootless cries...Curse my fate...%26quot; He is pretty messed up!



2. he wishes what other people have...%26quot;Desiring this man's art.....%26quot;



3. His attitude chages about HIS OWN ATTITUDE. %26quot;Yet in these thoghts MYSELF almost despising. (he starts to look inward and reflect,that is all).



4. He is as happy as a lark, abird at day break. that is when the sun risies and the birds go out to get food. There is goodness is remembering and reflecting,which helpled bring him happiness. That is his wealth. %26quot;I scorn to change my state with kings%26quot; In other words money and wealth are not what brings true happiness. But just being able to wake up in the morning like that bird perhaps. Sounds good to me-;)