Saturday 4 June 2011

Would you rather write one great book that changed people's lives or 100 decent stories that all became movies?

One great book that changed people%26#039;s lives.





In good, or bad, ways. XD|||I would rather write One Great Books that changed people%26#039;s lives in GOOD ways.|||I suppose I%26#039;m greedy.





I would rather write a hundred decent stories that are all movies. More money that way, y%26#039;know?|||I figure at todays salaries one good movie would give me enough money to survive while I wrote the %26quot;one good book%26quot;.|||i would rather write one great book that changed people lives !! it just makes you feel so much better that you did something good !|||BOTH


but if i had to choose(i forgot how to spell that but..) i would have to say 1 great book that changed poeples lives i would write that type because i love to change peoples lives in a good way!!


=]