Saturday 4 June 2011

If Allah SWT gave you $5000 to change three people's life, what would you do?

Buy 5000 dollars worth of Qurans and change more than 3.





Money is useless to humans unless of course you want to take it with you as fuel in the hell fire.|||I don%26#039;t know. It would depend on what those three people needed. |||Give it all to the Salvation Army. The money would help much more than 3 people. |||I%26#039;d buy a car for a single mother who has no car available. That will change her life and her children%26#039;s lives.





Is the thumbs down because a car worth 5000 dollars wouldn%26#039;t be such a good car? Well, if she has no car at all I%26#039;m sure she%26#039;ll be greatful for it regardless of the pricetag.|||why only 5000 and why dollars????|||Oh you mean that guy who just happened to hand me $5,000 one day? Oh yeah, him.





Hmm, I would buy the homeless a new house. Wait with only $5,000... maybe just part of a house - like a few bricks to make a wall to help them keep off the wind or something.





But I would make sure I have enough left over to give them some food too.


|||i would help poor people cause my father has enough.


|||Change their lives!|||I would buy someone a car who needed one.





I would give someone a down payment on an apartment who had nowhere to live.





I%26#039;d buy a warm winter coat for a child that didn%26#039;t have one.|||You cannot change anyone%26#039;s life with money, easy come easy go!|||I would buy clothing (hijab) for a converted female in Islam.





I would pay a father to take his kids out for a day out together (I think men work too much nowadays that kids dont spend enough time with dad)





I would buy some Qurans with English translations and give them out to those that dont read Arabic. Ive had such a hard time getting a hold of one when I was looking I woul like to give someone something I wish I had sooner.|||What does SWT mean???


and Allah couldnt give me anything anyways......He,s Dead and not a real God