Saturday 4 June 2011

I had to write a cause and effect essay; do you think this is too stupid?

Many people wonder what the most important thing you can have in life. I think that a pet is considered one of the best things someone can have. When a pet is taken in, it is immediately a family member. As soon as the pet is in the new home, the family treats the new pet with love and care. The new pet would have to settle down in this new environment before anything happens. After a while, if the new owner treated the animal well, it will result in a new friend. I learned this when I got my first pets; Anonymous. Some people have pets even though they have mental illnesses because of the companionship and affection the animal gives off. If the animal (such as a dog) gets love, attention, food, and care, it could result to protecting you, loving you back, and so on.


As a result to loving the new pet, the animal will be your best friend. Many pets have cured people from depression and other illnesses because of how the family treated them. Since the pet has found a home with a caring family, it would be the compassionate animal that is able to cure people from depression. Anonymous can always make me feel better because of the way I treated them. Due to the fact that the pet has a home that it trusts, it will settle down and stop being scared. Because of the love, attention, food, and care that you give to your pet, it will trust you with almost everything you do.


Because a pet is a lot of responsibility, getting a pet will cause the family to be more responsible. Kids and adults would have to look after the pet, feed it, and clean after it. That would produce a responsible family and a happy being. Maturity is also included when you get a new pet. You become more responsible and mature when you get a pet. I got more responsible after I started taking care of Anonymous.


More people everyday should get more pets. Pets are wonderful creatures that are meant as a gift from the gods and are the best that anything can be. When Anonymous came into my life, I was crowded with decisions to make and responsibilities. People come to get pets when they are sad or lonely or just want a pet. Then, they will have many decisions to make whether or not to do something. Pets can cost people a lot of money and work.


Pets have an influence in life. They can change one person鈥檚 life, or they won鈥檛 have a big impact on others. The decisions had to be made. I had to buy all the stuff that my pets needed and was rewarded by the love that my rabbits and guinea pig gave me. Because of them, I had to spend hundreds of dollars to keep them happy.


Anonymous changed my life by keeping me happy and eager to live. Pets keep people happy and can change people鈥檚 lives. When I got my first pet, I agreed on paying for her and never forgetting my responsibility to her. Later on, my commitment to her left me exhausted. I thought I had made a mistake in getting her. But now, I have her and two other pets and they are the joy of my life.








Please tell me what you think of this. Sorry its so long.





|||It%26#039;s okay, you need to work on style and grammar. It also depends on your grade, If you%26#039;re in middle school, this is a B, in high school a C, in college a D or F.


----


I%26#039;d say a 3 then. Reasoning, you have some grammatical errors. You also make some assumptions without validation. When you right a paper you should state the fact, then say why. Example: The color red is the best color; statistics show that red is preferred to any other color by most americans.|||deal with yourself! its your story, have confidence, don%26#039;t ask other people.