Saturday 4 June 2011

What are some easy things you/someone could do that could change your life/or some else's for the better?

I%26#039;ve been thinking about this today and I want to make an impact in other people%26#039;s lives as well as my own. I think there are simple things out there that could make someone%26#039;s day. Maybe as simple as a smile. What are some good things that we could to make life better for ourselves and people around us?|||Just little things like holding a door open for someone. A smile says a thousand and one words. A hug comes straight from the heart. Compliment someonesclothes, that always makes me happy.


But one of the big things that always brightens up my day, is when I see a parent and a child having fun. You aren%26#039;t trying to make bystanders smile, yet you do. It makes me feel like crying sometimes when I see parents yelling at children in the grocery store when the child says something as simple as, %26quot;Daddy! Can we get doughnuts%26quot;





Do little things and enjoy your own life. Be generous and loving wherever you are.|||Smile. Make positive comments about people%26#039;s clothing or hair style...things like that. Just be nice. It%26#039;s always refreshing to run into someone who is nice and not mad at the world for existing.